When Was Your Last Preventive Care Visit?
Many serious health problems don’t have symptoms; they are only identified during a doctor’s exam. Don’t wait until something goes wrong. Be there for the ones you love.
Your physician can learn a lot about your health today and what it might look like in the future just by talking with you about your lifestyle and performing some basic tests, and that’s what preventive care is all about. It is your chance to express your health concerns in a comfortable environment with a physician who knows you and wants to help. In fact, the best part of a preventive care visit isn’t just the prevention of health problems or the achievement of more complete wellness, but the relationship you build with your doctor.
Schedule a Preventive Care Visit at Avance Care
Avance Care takes complexity out of scheduling a preventive care visit. We are open Mon-Fri from 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM and Sat-Sun from 9 AM to 3 PM.
Most insurance plans will cover preventive care services. Please check with your insurance plan on what preventive care services are covered before scheduling an appointment.
No Insurance? No Problem. Annual Physical and Wellness Screening Packages at Avance Care are very affordable.
Avance Care Offers Both Annual Physical
& Wellness Screening Package
A wellness visit is usually an Annual Physical. This examination helps your doctor determine what risks you are facing and make recommendations to improve your overall health. For some people, the annual physical examination is a source of reassurance that they are as healthy as they feel. Others see it as a warning, to catch health problems before they become serious.
The Avance Care Annual Physical is a simple, non-stressful process. We take your medical and family history, test your organ functions and vital signs, and perform routine diagnostic and preventive (lab) tests. And because we want you to have total wellness, we’ll discuss your diet and exercise habits, recreational habits, any medications you’re taking, which vaccines you might need, your emotional health, and more.
No Insurance? Wellness Screening Package
is Available for Self-Pay Patients
If you are a self-pay patient, you can select our Wellness Screening Package. This efficient and cost-effective package includes Annual Physical, basic screening lab work, and a detailed review of the lab results.
For Wellness Screening Package fees and additional info, please see the Self-Pay/Uninsured section of AvanceCare.com.
List of Preventive Care Services Offered at Avance Care
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Diabetes Screening
- Lipid Disorder Screening
- Cervical Cancer Screening: Pap test and pelvic exam
- Breast Cancer Screening: Clinical breast exam and self-exam instruction
- Skin and other Cancer Screening
- Routine Depression Screening
- Testicular and Prostate Cancer Screening
- Assessment: Body Mass Index (BMI), diet, exercise, vision, hearing
- Immunization History Review and Catch-Up administration
- Travel Immunization – Consultation and administration
- Counseling: Tobacco cessation, alcohol/drug use, STD prevention, contraception, diet, exercise
- Lab Tests: Lipid panel, complete blood count, complete metabolic panel, blood glucose, thyroid panel, and more
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) prevention counseling