Northeast Raleigh, NC
Northeast Raleigh Doctors Office Location Information
Raleigh, NC 27616
Mon-Fri: 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM
Weekends: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Northeast Raleigh Primary Care Services
Primary Care for all ages, onsite lab Services, onsite medication dispensing kiosk, more. Click here to learn about same-day appointments, after-hours care and extended hours service.
Visit Our North East Raleigh Primary Care Office!
NE Raleigh Pediatric Services
NE Raleigh Allergy Services
NE Raleigh Women’s Health Services
NE Raleigh Dermatology Services
NE Raleigh Weight Loss Counseling and Nutritionist/Dietitian Services
- Weight management and weight loss.
- Nutrition Interventions for Pre-diabetes, Diabetes, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Heart Disease and many other conditions.
- Customized Nutrition and Lifestyle Care Plans.
- Ongoing support, coaching and monitoring to ensure your success.
- To know in detail about which plans we currently accept for Nutrition Services, Click Here.
We know how hard it can be to change diet habits, but we can help! Our experienced dietitians and nutritionists can give you the advice you need to improve your diet, which will improve your life.
NE Raleigh Flu Vaccines
NE Raleigh STD Testing
STDs, or Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) are something that should be checked for depending on your risk factor. If you are sexually active and think you could be at risk, then stop by for Raleigh STD Testing today.
NE Raleigh Uninsured and Self-Pay Services
NE Raleigh Travel Vaccination
- Hepatitis A & B
- Prescription for Malaria
If you need medical advice on vaccines make sure to consult with a physician. Some vaccines series include 2 or more vaccinations and can take up to 6 months to complete, so make sure to schedule your vaccines as soon as possible.